“LIVING IN GOD’S WORD, WE POUR HOPE INTO THE COMMUNITY”
We are a spirit filled Christian Church which exists to give all glory and praise to God in Jesus Christ. NLCC is the Church, the Body of Christ.
Our Core Belief
- God is our Creator, Jesus is His Son, our Savior, and the Holy Spirit, our Sustainer are One.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- The gift of God is eternal life.
- The Bible was written and inspired by God.
- Observance of the Lord’s Supper and water baptism.
- Faith is acting on the Word of God.
- To be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ.
- Grow higher through worship.
- Grow closer to Him through prayer.
- Grow wiser through reading His Word.
- Grow deeper through discipleship.
- Grow stronger through ministry.
- Grow wider through evangelism in the community.
- Faithfully teach the inspired Word of God and proclaim the “Good News” of Jesus Christ.
- Teach the precepts of faith to the Body of Christ through the inspired Word of God.
- Minister so that people can rise from despair to find hope and enjoy the promises and privileges God has for us through Jesus Christ.
- Adopt standards of living that are above reproach, teach by principle, and an example as being a born-again, Spirit filled people of God.
- A place where individuals can find forgiveness, support, restoration, and salvation through Jesus Christ.
The mission of New Life Community Church is to establish a holistic center for Christian renewal in the lives of individuals, families, and congregation to have a faith filled life. The role of the Church is to model God’s purpose in history, then NLCC’s charge is to “disciple so we can impact the world” through comprehensive programs that touch every area of life, i.e. spiritual, social, health, economics, and education etc. Each disciple is to demonstrate the sovereignty and supremacy of Christ through his/her spiritual impact through “good works” in their home, community, country, and/or the world. We believe in Mathew 28:19-20a, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” We have been called by God to empower God’s people to live a victorious life through loving care, powerful teaching, and the Holy Spirit having His way in our ministry.
The Church that Pours, Isaiah 44:3-4.