You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully”
2 Corinthians 9:7
Welcome to NLCC Online Giving. Members and friends, you now have the ability to make a secure online contribution to New Life Community Church via credit card, debit payment and ACH!
For accurate record keeping, when making your donation, please indicate in the Description field the ministry or event your donation should be applied toward. Such as:
- Tithe and Offering
- Conference or Church Event
- Youth Ministry
- Special Offering
- Building Fund
You can give at www.TheChurchThatPours.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net , a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our members.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive member information through the debit and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
All contributions are tax deductible except registration fees for conferences or events that include but not limited to a hotel stay and/or meals, as well as related materials.
Additional Methods of Giving:
- As an alternative NLCC members can use your bank’s personal online banking bill pay service to make regular contributions. Indicate NLCC as your payee and specify how you would like your funds distributed. Your bank will send a check directly to NLCC and Finance will update your giving records.
- Many companies will match or partially match employee contributions to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations. New Life Community Church has 501(c)3 classification as a non-profit organization. Inquire with your employer and then contact Finance for any information you made need.